The following are some of the projects I’ve worked on over the years. Some of them are small enough that this site is their only web presence; others have sites of their own, and are mentioned here in the context of my own involvement with them.
In addition to those listed here, a good number of my smaller projects are collected together on the tangents page.
- 3-MOVE: a multi-user networked online text-based programmable virtual environment
- Multiuser BBS for DOS: an ancient dialup BBS system for DOS
- Libraries and Programs for Chicken: Some libraries and programs I wrote for the excellent Chicken Scheme compiler.
- CVSZilla: transactions/changesets for CVS, plus Bugzilla and ViewCVS integration
- Large-scale Message-broker Federation: experiments in the direction of a large-scale messaging network.
- gAlan, a Graphical Audio Language: a graphical tool for constructing sound processing pipelines.
- Gyre: a weblog/CMS written in python
- An Ajax Erlang Jukebox: a quasi-distributed web-based music indexing and playback application.
- Programming Languages and Runtimes: some of the older work on languages and runtimes I've done over the years.
- Operating Systems and Personal Computing: experiments in OS construction, and thoughts on my ideal personal computing system.
- Newmoon: a naïve Scheme compiler with multiple backends.
- Parsing Tools: libraries I've written for building scanners, parsers, tree-walkers etc.
- Pyle: a WikiClone in Python
- RabbitMQ and AMQP: An implementation of an AMQP server, and its attendant ecosystem.
- ReverseHttp: a protocol for enrolment and participation in HTTP networks
- StoJ and Modelling of Biochemical Pathways: a foray into biocomputing.
- Tangents: A page for projects that don't have pages of their own.
- Programming Language Experiments: recent work on programming languages and runtimes.