Its goals are to be
- small (it currently weighs in at 330 lines of core source code);
- simple (trivial, RDF-like data model); and
- flexible (plugins for preprocessing, rendering, and query-processing extensions).
The README for the current version has more information about installation, configuration and use of Gyre.
- supports online operation
- supports static HTML page generation (offline operation)
- Python-language plugins
- RDF-like stories, using YAML or RFC 822 headers for story metadata
- configurable, pluggable, multiple story databases/sources (eg., file system, GNU arch changelogs, CouchDb, etc.)
- HTML, RSS and TXT flavours out-of-the-box
Gyre is hosted on github.